- The registration for FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2019 starts on 1 February 2019.
- For registration, click here.
- To view the complete list of projects, click here.
Click here to know the important dates.
Resource to Learn 4Diac:
Refer this document for brief descriptions about major FBs in 4diac.
Screening Tasks :
Implement the following set of experiments (minmum 3) in 4diac
- LED and Switch – control 3 LEDs - D1, D2, D3 - blink them in the order D1->D3->D2 with 1sec 2sec and 3 sec interval; do it in a loop which could be stopped and restarted from D1 using a switch
- Logic Gates - AND, OR, NOT, NOR, XOR
- Traffic Light – implement simple three way traffic light – straight, left, right, ready, stop and a pedestrian crossing for 5 sec
- Lift – design logic for a simple 3 storied lift.
Basic knowledge of PLC, Control systems Theory, Structured Text and Functional Block Programming.
Procedure to participate :
- Install 4diac and its dependencies from here.
- Create independent applications for each of the specified tasks in a common workspace. Share the workspace folder, along with clear screenshots and flowchart of the final application.
Procedure for submitting the completed tasks :
The follow-ups and submissions for the task(s) will be done here. You will have to register and enroll for the course first, for accessing the portal.
Evaluation Criteria :
The completed tasks will be evaluated on the basis of:
- Functionality and complexity of the applications created by you.
- Display of thorough understanding of the IEC 61499 standard and programming in 4diac.